Yello Hotel: Cebu First Smart Hotel
I’ve seen this modern building constructed for several months now, and have always been curious about what it could be. The modern facade with yellow accents is physically striking. Could it be a coliving space, an office building, a boutique hotel?
Finally, the building unveiled itself in December 2019 to public: a smart and design hotel conveniently located in the thriving gentrification of Wilson Street, Lahug and developed by Gothong Properties.
An Ode to Yellow
The namesake of the hotel is named after my favorite color: bright, sunny, tropical, and the color of mango, a fruit epitome of Cebu. Without the W, Yello is hip and millennial.
Yello: Smart and Design
Yello hotel features a lot of smart features that enable technology to make the guest experience better. Once you get to the hotel lobby, you are greeted by this charming smart robot.
Get the Yello Hotel Mobile App to make use of many exclusive in-room services at your fingertips, such as:
- Mobile Guest Key – You just tap your smartphone and you can gain access to your room and elevator.
- Pre-Arrival Check-in – Guests can also check in ahead using their mobile app to skip the time-consuming manual check-in. With Pre-Arrival check-in, everything is prepared by the time guests arrive to the hotel.
Through the app, you can also explore the hotel facilities, neighborhood points of interests, view your bill, request make up room, send message to staff, and more through your app.
Download the Yello Hotel App at Google Play Store.
Whether it’s for business or holiday, Yello Hotel is designed to give their guests utmost comfort and convenience.
The location is perfect, many of my favorite establishments are within 200m of the area: Tazza Cafe (best pastries and cakes), Burrow (best chicken wings), Ikkousha Ramen (best ramen), just to name a few.
Yello Hotel has a total of 193 rooms and amenities include restaurant (Amarillo Restaurant), cafe (Fujinoya Cafe), business center, jacuzzi, pool, function rooms, mechanized parking, garden deck, and more.
Here are the price list of Yello Hotel’s rooms:
P750 / bed
P2,988 / room
Children 11 years and below are free of charge when traveling with paying adult, maximum of 2 per room. Children 5 years and below are free of charge for breakfast.
They also have dormitel rates, which offer per bed and per room charge, per bed ranges from P550 to P900 per person, and P15,888 for the whole room.
More Cebu Hotels
- The Maya Angelou MethodPoet and civil rights activist Maya Angelou, had a peculiar writing process. I decided to try it myself. Postardpretty Travels and Stories
- Staycation at Citadines Baseline CebuA writer’s retreat and staycation at Citadines Baseline Cebu – Here’s my guide and review on my Citadines experience
- Yello Hotel: Cebu First Smart HotelYello Hotel: Cebu First Smart Hotel – The namesake is named after favorite color: bright, sunny, tropical, and the color of mango, the epitome of Cebu
- HABI: Online Market Fair on Oct. 21 to 27Buy Philippine-made Gifts Online at HABI: Online Market Fair from Oct. 21 to 27. Beautiful textiles, clothes, bags, accessories from PH
- How to Send a Postcard in the PhilippinesOn October 1, we celebrate World Postcards Day! Here’s how to send and receive postcards.
- BPI museum in Cebu – A Museum on MoneyBPI Museum Cebu – BPI is the oldest bank in the Philippines. Know more on the rich history of banking in the Philippines
- Johanna’s Story: Home and the Middle of NowhereJohanna Michelle Lim’s story: Botigues looms in the middle of nowhere. The middle of nowhere is how it’s often described.
- Abigail’s Story: The Drone LadyThe Drone Lady: If you asked me a year ago if I could see myself working with drones today, I would have asked you what a drone was.
- The Mystical Thailand Floating MarketsAmidst the sweltering heat of tropical Thailand floating markets, we were enamored by the river, the familiarity and exoticism of it all.
- Sample Cover Letter for French Consulate – Schengen VisaHaving a cover letter is one of the requirements for your Schengen visa application. Here’s a sample cover letter for the Italian consulate.
- Sample Cover Letter for Italian Consulate – Schengen VisaHaving a cover letter is one of the requirements for your Schengen visa application.
- What happened to the Aswang?Philippine Halloween – What happened to the aswang? I wonder how horror movies can pivot and ‘stay relevant’?
- The World of Cebu PodcastsThe World of Podcasts – And Cebu Podcasts in the Philippines with Dave and Jo