Luxury Yacht Rentals in Cebu
I’ve spent my last two birthdays in a boat with family and friends: On my 28th, we boarded for Kalanggaman Island. on my 29th, we checked out Cuatro Islas.
On my 30th, I expect we would do something very similar, to be honest, I’ve become more of a creature of habit now that I’m older.
Nothing beats the idea of discovering more sandbars and tropical islands with my favorite people in the deep blue
Aside from my birthdays, we’ve also spent a great deal of time on the boats–monthly excursions to discovering new islands and sandbars until the monsoon season hit!
The fleet of yachts and boats are for rent to cater to luxury travelers to discover Cebu as it should be — out in the open sea, exploring sandbars, armed with great company and alcohol, looking onto the deep blue.
Cebu Luxury Yacht Fleet
For travelers to Cebu who want to get the luxury experience, one can rent the following boats and yachts.
Inclusions are fuel, crew, lifeboat and dinghy boat, life jackets and swim gear.
There are additional options to hire jet skis, photographer / videographer, food catering, personal chef, bartender and alcohol, massage therapist, and island tent / umbrella setup.
- 85 ft. Luxury Yacht
- 25-26 Knots
- 25 pax
- VIP Statesroom, Queen Staterooms, 2 Twin Staterooms, 4 Bathrooms
- Capable of 2 jet skis and dingy boat
- 67 ft. Luxury Yacht
- 24-25 Knots
- 25 pax
- 1 Suite Staterooms, 1 VIP Staterooms, 1 Twin Statesroom, 3 Bathrooms
- Capable of 1 jet ski
M/V Gloria Maris
- 58 ft. Luxury Yacht
- 20-22 Knots
- 20 pax
- 1 Suite Staterooms, 2 Twin Statesroom, 2 Bathrooms
- Capable of 1 jet ski
Chaparral Cabin Cruiser
- 25 – 30 knots
- 1 Room 1 Bathroom
- up to 8 pax
- up to 12 pax
- for fishing, snorkeling and water sports
For inquiries on the yacht fleet and more details, you can drop a message or email me at email@example.com.
More on Island Life
- Jewel Changi, Singapore – Bucket List Check!Singapore has done it again—with the exquisite Jewel Changi Singapore erected in a former airport carpark – Postcard Pretty Travels
- Jiufen and Shifen: Taiwan’s charming old townsExplore Taiwan’s charming old towns, Jiufen and Shifen, both previously mining towns during the Japanese era.
- Stonehenge Story from an Art TeacherAs an art history teacher, this is among the first point of entry to the subject–Stonehenge, Lascaux cave paintings, Venus of WIllendorf and other prehistoric art. To finally be in England and the Stonehenge so nearby–I couldn’t pass it up.
- BPI museum in Cebu – A Museum on MoneyBPI Museum Cebu – BPI is the oldest bank in the Philippines. Know more on the rich history of banking in the Philippines
- Book Production in Cebu, PhilippinesCebu”Postcards from Elsewhere” by Rachel Arandilla is 100% Proudly Made and Produced in Cebu, Philippines
- We Deliver: Postcards from ElsewhereWe Deliver ‘Postcards from Elsewhere’ by Rachel Arandilla via Lalamove, Maxim, and other local delivery apps!
- Postcards from Elsewhere MerchDo you know that aside from the book, we also have some really cool ‘Postcards from Elsewhere’ merchandise?
- Postcards from Elsewhere Media Features: TV, Print, RadioPostcards from Elsewhere Media Features: TV, Print, Radio