How to Pronounce UK Places
If you visit to a new country that speaks a different language, you are bound to mispronounce words and places. No biggie, faux pas of travelers from foreign lands.
English seems easy, but it is an interesting and tricky language on its own! UK English, especially, is a whole other level. If you want to go the extra mile though and impress both locals and tourists, it would pay to do a little bit of research on how to properly pronounce places.
Here’s how to properly pronounce places in the United Kingdom:
Other Suggested Itineraries
- 4 Days in Bangkok, Thailand4 days in Bangkok Thailand Itinerary designed for first time travelers. Get to see the essentials on what Bangkok has to offer
- 4 Days in Tokyo with KidsTokyo is extremely efficient, clean and kid-friendly. Here’s a guide on 4 Days in Tokyo with Kids by Postcard Pretty Travels
- 4 days in Taipei, TaiwanHere’s what you can do for a 4 days in Taipei. This Taipei Taiwan itinerary is ideal for first timers.
- 4 days in Siargao, PhilippinesSiargao is quite well-known around the world for one thing: surfing! Here’s how you can spend 4 days in Siargao – Suggested Itinerary
- 5 days in Paris, France5 Days in Paris – As a first-timer in Paris, these are the top sights you should see to fall in love with the city