Blog Posts on Japan
- What to Expect: Tokyo, JapanIf you’re planning to visit Tokyo, Japan for the first time, here’s What to Expect in Tokyo Japan for First Timers.
- 4 Days in Tokyo with KidsTokyo is extremely efficient, clean and kid-friendly. Here’s a guide on 4 Days in Tokyo with Kids by Postcard Pretty Travels
My weekly column ‘Postcard Travels’ featuring travel stories is published at Sunstar Weekend every Sundays or you can check out more on the blog or buy my book!
I’ve also started a new blog about adulting, business and investments. Trust me, it’s not as boring as you think. Check it out at Economerienda.com
- Johanna’s Story: Home and the Middle of NowhereJohanna Michelle Lim’s story: Botigues looms in the middle of nowhere. The middle of nowhere is how it’s often described.
- Mai Linh’s Story: My Self-Healing JourneyMy Self-Healing Journey: My name is Linh from Vietnam. I grew up in the province of Gia Lai, in a house was near the river and surrounded by coffee farms.
- JM Bean’s Story: Choose Your Own AdventureWhen I was 16, I left home and decided to live in a shelter for abused and abandoned children. I lived in that shelter for almost 3 years.
- Christian’s Story: How College F*cked Me UpThis went on until I heard a loud shouting voice saying “Christian!!! Ligo na! Don’t be late for the ceremony!”
- Nym’s Story: Musings of a Fool-time MomWithout hesitation, I agreed to quit my job to become a full-time mom.. and oh what a fool I was! We mutually agreed that after a year of taking care of the baby, I will get back on the career world like nothing happened.
- Abigail’s Story: The Drone LadyThe Drone Lady: If you asked me a year ago if I could see myself working with drones today, I would have asked you what a drone was.
- Donald’s Story: To Dream AgainTo Dream Again: Like every one of you reading, I have a big dream for myself.
- Issaplease Story: I Didn’t Know, I Thought, I KnewIssaplease Story: I didn’t know that I was going to fall in love with Paolo when I was 9 years old at a Star Wars themed birthday party.
- Brian’s Story: ResilientMargaux’ Story for Story Nights Cebu – I’m Filipino, Do I Smell like Pork? For the majority of Pinoys, pork is a consistent table choice.
- Travel Etiquette: Rules to Live ByGolden Rules When Traveling. 10 rules to live by while on the road for every traveler
- 12 Only in the Philippines MomentsSome are endearing, some are shocking, but all of them are definitely ‘Only in the Philippines’ Moments.
- 10 Moments of Reverse Culture Shock in the PhilippinesWhat happens when you lived overseas for a while and come back to your home country? Here are 10 Reverse Culture Shock in the Philippines
- Sample Affidavit of Consent for DSWD Minor Travel ClearanceStep-by-step guide on how to do a sample affidavit of consent from parents, part of requirements for DSWD Minor Travel Clearance.
- How to Renew your Child’s Philippine PassportHow to renew your Child Philippine Passport in Cebu, Philippines. Surprisingly DFA process was fast, easy and child-friendly!