Blog Posts on Japan
- What to Expect: Tokyo, JapanIf you’re planning to visit Tokyo, Japan for the first time, here’s What to Expect in Tokyo Japan for First Timers.
- 4 Days in Tokyo with KidsTokyo is extremely efficient, clean and kid-friendly. Here’s a guide on 4 Days in Tokyo with Kids by Postcard Pretty Travels
My weekly column ‘Postcard Travels’ featuring travel stories is published at Sunstar Weekend every Sundays or you can check out more on the blog or buy my book!
I’ve also started a new blog about adulting, business and investments. Trust me, it’s not as boring as you think. Check it out at Economerienda.com
- The Mystical Thailand Floating MarketsAmidst the sweltering heat of tropical Thailand floating markets, we were enamored by the river, the familiarity and exoticism of it all.
- Sample Cover Letter for French Consulate – Schengen VisaHaving a cover letter is one of the requirements for your Schengen visa application. Here’s a sample cover letter for the Italian consulate.
- Sample Cover Letter for Italian Consulate – Schengen VisaHaving a cover letter is one of the requirements for your Schengen visa application.
- What happened to the Aswang?Philippine Halloween – What happened to the aswang? I wonder how horror movies can pivot and ‘stay relevant’?
- The World of Cebu PodcastsThe World of Podcasts – And Cebu Podcasts in the Philippines with Dave and Jo
- 5 Things Emily in Paris Got Right About Paris5 Things Netflix Emily in Paris got right about Paris — and what they missed. A great romantic escapist series that transported you to Paris
- HABI: Online Market Fair on Oct. 21 to 27Buy Philippine-made Gifts Online at HABI: Online Market Fair from Oct. 21 to 27. Beautiful textiles, clothes, bags, accessories from PH
- Of Books and FriendsLibraries always fascinated me. It transported me back to my childhood, when I didn’t have friends and all I had were books.
- Starfield Library in Seoul, South Korea – Bucket List, Check!Starfield Library has 50,000-something books with 13-meter tall bookshelves, lots of open air and natural light.
- Must-Try Food in South KoreaIf I had to come back to South Korea, for the food alone, I still definitely would–in a heartbeat.
- How to Send a Postcard in the PhilippinesOn October 1, we celebrate World Postcards Day! Here’s how to send and receive postcards.
- Buy Postcards from ElsewhereBuy Postcards from Elsewhere now! We deliver straight to your door.
- BPI museum in Cebu – A Museum on MoneyBPI Museum Cebu – BPI is the oldest bank in the Philippines. Know more on the rich history of banking in the Philippines
- Book Production in Cebu, PhilippinesCebu”Postcards from Elsewhere” by Rachel Arandilla is 100% Proudly Made and Produced in Cebu, Philippines