Blog Posts on Japan
- What to Expect: Tokyo, JapanIf you’re planning to visit Tokyo, Japan for the first time, here’s What to Expect in Tokyo Japan for First Timers.
- 4 Days in Tokyo with KidsTokyo is extremely efficient, clean and kid-friendly. Here’s a guide on 4 Days in Tokyo with Kids by Postcard Pretty Travels
My weekly column ‘Postcard Travels’ featuring travel stories is published at Sunstar Weekend every Sundays or you can check out more on the blog or buy my book!
I’ve also started a new blog about adulting, business and investments. Trust me, it’s not as boring as you think. Check it out at Economerienda.com
- BPI museum in Cebu – A Museum on MoneyBPI Museum Cebu – BPI is the oldest bank in the Philippines. Know more on the rich history of banking in the Philippines
- Book Production in Cebu, PhilippinesCebu”Postcards from Elsewhere” by Rachel Arandilla is 100% Proudly Made and Produced in Cebu, Philippines
- We Deliver: Postcards from ElsewhereWe Deliver ‘Postcards from Elsewhere’ by Rachel Arandilla via Lalamove, Maxim, and other local delivery apps!
- Postcards from Elsewhere MerchDo you know that aside from the book, we also have some really cool ‘Postcards from Elsewhere’ merchandise?
- Postcards from Elsewhere Media Features: TV, Print, RadioPostcards from Elsewhere Media Features: TV, Print, Radio
- Book Launch in Cebu: Postcards from Elsewhere by Rachel ArandillaBook Launch: Postcards from Elsewhere by Rachel Arandilla at KMC Solutions, IT Park, Cebu
- Johanna’s Story: Home and the Middle of NowhereJohanna Michelle Lim’s story: Botigues looms in the middle of nowhere. The middle of nowhere is how it’s often described.
- Mai Linh’s Story: My Self-Healing JourneyMy Self-Healing Journey: My name is Linh from Vietnam. I grew up in the province of Gia Lai, in a house was near the river and surrounded by coffee farms.
- JM Bean’s Story: Choose Your Own AdventureWhen I was 16, I left home and decided to live in a shelter for abused and abandoned children. I lived in that shelter for almost 3 years.
- Christian’s Story: How College F*cked Me UpThis went on until I heard a loud shouting voice saying “Christian!!! Ligo na! Don’t be late for the ceremony!”
- Nym’s Story: Musings of a Fool-time MomWithout hesitation, I agreed to quit my job to become a full-time mom.. and oh what a fool I was! We mutually agreed that after a year of taking care of the baby, I will get back on the career world like nothing happened.
- Abigail’s Story: The Drone LadyThe Drone Lady: If you asked me a year ago if I could see myself working with drones today, I would have asked you what a drone was.
- Donald’s Story: To Dream AgainTo Dream Again: Like every one of you reading, I have a big dream for myself.
- Issaplease Story: I Didn’t Know, I Thought, I KnewIssaplease Story: I didn’t know that I was going to fall in love with Paolo when I was 9 years old at a Star Wars themed birthday party.