Hi everyone! Here are some of my articles on food and food guides! Bon appetit! Itadakimasu!
- Margaux’ Story: I’m Filipino, Do I Smell Like Pork?Margaux’ Story for Story Nights Cebu – I’m Filipino, Do I Smell like Pork? For the majority of Pinoys, pork is a consistent table choice.
- Must-Try Noodle Dishes in East AsiaMust-Try Noodle Dishes in East Asia – They say to wage a war among Asians is to argue which country has the best noodles.
- Best Eats in SiargaoSiargao isn’t just surfer’s paradise. It’s a foodie’s haven too. We couldn’t stop eating! Here are the top 10 best eats in Siargao.
- Street Food Staples in Cebu, PhilippinesTop 8 Street Food Staples in the Philippines. From Kwek-kwek to balut, let us take you on a culinary journey on the streets.
- I Love Grocery Shopping AbroadWhy I Love Grocery Shopping Abroad: Language Classes in the Groceries, Culture Lessons on the Dinner Tables