Thoughts and Musings Blog Posts – It’s a party inside my head, especially during quarantine.
Thoughts and Musings Blog
- Ah, To Be Young and StupidHow to talk to strangers? For most of your life, you’re told by responsible adults to not to talk to strangers
- How to Talk to StrangersHow to talk to strangers? For most of your life, you’re told by responsible adults to not to talk to strangers
- The Maya Angelou MethodPoet and civil rights activist Maya Angelou, had a peculiar writing process. I decided to try it myself. Postardpretty Travels and Stories
- This Pandemic has Unleashed my Inner GrouchI could not stand quarantine overachievers. I couldn’t stand people who are being productive during this time: doing daily pushups, enrolling online classes, doing meditation or taking up calligraphy.
- Writing about the mundane (and coronavirus)Writing about the mundane and my own boredom–but I’m insecure so I will put the c-word in the title to make it more clickbait.