Story Nights: Cebu and the Art of Storytelling
Story Nights: Cebu is the local chapter of an international storytelling club and live event series dedicated to inspiring, healing, transforming and entertaining people through the art of storytelling.
At Story Nights we can get together for a magical evening of true personal stories which are told live by people from all walks of life! We believe anyone can be a storyteller. Anyone who wants to share a story can do so for 5 – 7 min and tell true tales about life, experiences, passion, goals, taboos, cultures, romance, adversity – you name it.
WHAT IS STORY NIGHTS: CEBU?
Story Nights is a once-a-month event and we intend to organize the event across different venues and establishments in Cebu, Philippines.
Admission is free but we run on a pay-as-you-will basis. Any kind donation will help us pay the cost of running the event–Story Nights is a non-profit association but we still have expenses to cover the event.
Story Nights believes that everyone can be a storyteller. Story Nights is created to inspire the community with the stories and inspire others to be storytellers themselves, too.
THE STORY BEHIND STORY NIGHTS
Story Nights is a non-profit organization that started in October 2015 in Bratislava (Slovakia) by Hon Chong, and has then grown steadily and we now organize storytelling events in Bratislava, Vienna (Austria), Budapest (Hungary), Chandigarh (India), Manila (Philippines) and Cebu (Philippines). Story Nights has created a cross-border live events with storytellers, members and listeners from all over the world.
Story Nights: Cebu is founded by Rachel Arandilla on June 2018, and has grown steadily with Story Nights goers of around 70-90 people per event. Now, it is done on different establishments around Cebu to promote the spirit of stories.
More Story Nights Events and News
- Story Nights Cebu – Those Were The Days
- Story Nights: Cebu – Startups
- Story Nights: Cebu – Risk
- Story Nights: Cebu – Firsts!
- Story Nights: Cebu – Tinder Story Nights
- Story Nights: Cebu – If It’s Meant to Be
- Story Nights: Cebu – Twists and Turns
- Story Nights: Cebu – Oh! The Places You’ll Go
- Story Nights: Cebu – Premiere
- The Very First Story Nights
- Story Nights: Cebu Media Features
- What is Story Nights: Cebu
More Story Nights Cebu Stories
- MARGAUX’S STORY: I’M FILIPINO, DO I SMELL LIKE PORK?
- LEON’S STORY: GETTING ERAP’S VOTE
- ROME’S STORY: WHEN A BISAYA BLOGGER BLOGS IN BINISAYA
- NYM’S STORY: MUSINGS OF A FOOL-TIME MOM
- ABIGAIL’S STORY: THE DRONE LADY
- ISSA’S STORY: I DIDN’T KNOW, I THOUGHT, I KNEW
- BRIAN’S STORY: RESILIENT
- DONALD’S STORY: TO DREAM AGAIN
- JOHANNA’S STORY: HOME AND THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE
- JM BEAN’S STORY: CHOOSE YOUR OWN ADVENTURE
- CHRISTIAN’S STORY: HOW COLLEGE F*CKED ME UP