France Blog Posts
Bonjour, coucou! Welcome to France blog posts by Postcard Pretty
- That Time I was Robbed in Europe‘It’s My French Right To Complain’ – Another culture shock: the French love complaining!
- I Love Grocery Shopping AbroadWhy I Love Grocery Shopping Abroad: Language Classes in the Groceries, Culture Lessons on the Dinner Tables
- How to Score Cheap Flights to EuropeHacks and secrets on How to Score Cheap Flights to Europe. Because you don’t need to rob a bank to go to Europe
- 5 days in Paris, France5 Days in Paris – As a first-timer in Paris, these are the top sights you should see to fall in love with the city
- ‘It’s My French Right To Complain’‘It’s My French Right To Complain’ – Another culture shock: the French love complaining!
My weekly column ‘Postcard Travels’ featuring travel stories is published at Sunstar Weekend every Sundays or you can check out more on the blog or buy my book!
I’ve also started a new blog about adulting, business and investments. Trust me, it’s not as boring as you think. Check it out at Economerienda.com