My weekly column on travel guides and stories is published every Sunday at Sunstar Weekend.
You can read some of the published articles here:
- THIS PANDEMIC HAS UNLEASHED MY INNER GROUCH
- WRITING ABOUT THE MUNDANE (AND CORONAVIRUS)
- THE CURIOUS CASE OF WALLS
- AH, TO BE YOUNG AND STUPID
- HOW TO TALK TO STRANGERS
- ANTHILL FOR THE WORKPLACE
- INTO THE WORLD OF PODCASTS
- ENTREPRENEURS PIVOT, AND SO DOES THE WORLD
- ECONOMICS OF MODERN LOVE
- THAT TIME I WAS ROBBED IN EUROPE
- BLANK CANVAS
- OF BOOKS AND FRIENDS
- THE WRITER AND THE BLOGGER
- HOW I DISCOVERED POLE
- YAS GIRL WE’RE THE SAME BRAND OF CRAZY
- 27 CLUB
- SURFERS AND MBA
- THE MULTILINGUAL FILIPINO
- FILIPINO TRAVELER IDENTITY CRISIS
You can read more of my essays on my book, Postcards from Elsewhere, to come out EOY.
“Postcards from Elsewhere” is a story of a travel writer who has essentially become a story cartographer—mapping her world not with landmarks and places but with the cast of colorful characters, and life lessons, she encountered during her many travels around Asia, Europe, and the United States.
Read more ABOUT THE BOOK.
Know more about me in the About page.