I’m proud of our boomer and how he is able to adapt to these times.
Over the course of six days, I witnessed my ‘rents and my friends’ rents adapting to technology fairly quickly and well; getting a crash course in remote work via Zoom, media streaming via Netflix, food delivery via Grab and Foodpanda, and even dabbling on K-drama.
Some of my friends’ parents have even taken up a new hobby, such as video games. or Tiktok. I just wish they would stop heeding coronavirus Fake News that most seniors tend to over-subscribe to.
More COVID entries
- Movies and Shows to Binge During No Travel Period
- This Pandemic has Unleashed my Inner Grouch
- Writing about the Mundane (and Coronavirus)
- COVID Diary Day 2: How to Be Productive rn
- COVID Diary Day 3: Death of Lean?
- COVID Diary Day 4: The Stock Market Closes (…and Reopens)
- COVID Diary Day 5: Prophets and Wizards
- COVID Diary Day 6: Boomers Adapt
- COVID Diary Day 7: The Rules of Love Have Changed
- COVID Diary Day 8: WTF’s Emergency Powers
- COVID Diary Day 9: When this is over…
- COVID Diary Day 10: Attention, Attention