I’ve seen this modern building constructed for several months now, and have always been curious about what it could be. The modern facade with yellow accents is physically striking. Could it be a coliving space, an office building, a boutique hotel?
Finally, the building unveiled itself in December 2019 to public: a smart and design hotel conveniently located in the thriving gentrification of Wilson Street, Lahug and developed by Gothong Properties.
An Ode to Yellow
The namesake of the hotel is named after my favorite color: bright, sunny, tropical, and the color of mango, a fruit epitome of Cebu. Without the W, Yello is hip and millennial.
Yello: Smart and Design
Yello hotel features a lot of smart features that enable technology to make the guest experience better. Once you get to the hotel lobby, you are greeted by this charming smart robot.
Get the Yello Hotel Mobile App to make use of many exclusive in-room services at your fingertips, such as:
- Mobile Guest Key – You just tap your smartphone and you can gain access to your room and elevator.
- Pre-Arrival Check-in – Guests can also check in ahead using their mobile app to skip the time-consuming manual check-in. With Pre-Arrival check-in, everything is prepared by the time guests arrive to the hotel.
Through the app, you can also explore the hotel facilities, neighborhood points of interests, view your bill, request make up room, send message to staff, and more through your app.
Download the Yello Hotel App at Google Play Store.
Whether it’s for business or holiday, Yello Hotel is designed to give their guests utmost comfort and convenience.
The location is perfect, many of my favorite establishments are within 200m of the area: Tazza Cafe (best pastries and cakes), Burrow (best chicken wings), Ikkousha Ramen (best ramen), just to name a few.
Yello Hotel has a total of 193 rooms and amenities include restaurant (Amarillo Restaurant), cafe (Fujinoya Cafe), business center, jacuzzi, pool, function rooms, mechanized parking, garden deck, and more.
Here are the price list of Yello Hotel’s rooms:
P750 / bed
P2,988 / room
Children 11 years and below are free of charge when traveling with paying adult, maximum of 2 per room. Children 5 years and below are free of charge for breakfast.
They also have dormitel rates, which offer per bed and per room charge, per bed ranges from P550 to P900 per person, and P15,888 for the whole room.
More Cebu Hotels
More on Cebu
- YELLO HOTEL: CEBU SMART AND DESIGN HOTEL
- TOP 8 STREET FOOD STAPLES IN CEBU
- STAYCATION AT THE CITADINES IN BASELINE
- CEBU PACIFIC TRAVEL HACKS
- Snow World in Cebu
- BPI MUSEUM CEBU – LET’S TALK ABOUT MONEY
- 5 REASONS WHY CEBU SALSA NIGHTS IS ALWAYS A GOOD IDEA
- CEBU NIGHTLIFE GUIDE * UPDATED 2018*
- BANTAYAN, CEBU: SAND AS FINE AS SUGAR
- AMAZING CEBU DRONE REEL BY ABIGAIL AQUINO