WINTER IS COMING: SNOW WORLD CEBU
It is currently Yuletide season which means one thing: Winter is coming…
… unless you live in a tropical country such as the Philippines. In Cebu, we enjoy sun and rain all year round and never get to experience four seasons; and will never experience a white Christmas.
Now you can finally experience snow and -10 degree weather at Snow World Cebu in Minglanilla, Cebu
Family bonding and Activity with Kids at Snow World Cebu
Snow World Cebu just recently opened last November 11, 2018, the newest tourist attraction in the city. The world-class theme park is 2,000 square meters big of winter wonderland. It boasts an even larger space than their first branch in Pasay City, Manila. Snow World Cebu offers amazing carved sculptures, ice slide ride, real natural snow and giant ice figures.
The entrance is 350 PHP per head for unlimited, all day use. Children 2 years old below can get inside for free.
With the 350 entrance fee it includes the proper gear so you can enjoy inside.There is a bar inside where you can order hot chocolate or coffee. When you’re tired, you can go to the upper floor which is the best spot where you can view and appreciate the ice sculptures.
SNOW WORLD CEBU GUIDELINES
- Wear closed clothes, rubber shoes or boots.
- Open sandals and high-heels are strictly not allowed. They have shoe rental available.
- Free use of jacket and gloves.
- Cameras, phones, or any gadgets are not allowed inside.
- They have in-house photographers to take your photos for only 100 pesos (You can get and choose your pictures by the entrance.)
- Children below 10 years old and senior citizens need to be accompanied by a guardian
- No eating is allowed inside the snow area, only in the cafe.
- Bringing of knife, cigarette, lighter, matchbox, firearms, and all inflammable objects inside the ice theme park is NOT ALLOWED.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: SNOW WORLD CEBU
- Address: Belmont One’s Anjo World Theme Park, Cebu South Road, Upper Calajoan, Minglanilla
- Opening Hours: Mondays to Fridays: 2PM to 10PM; Saturdays & Sundays: 12PM to 10PM
- Entrance fee: 350 PHP per head
- Contact Number: 0917-3044368
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/snowworldcebu/
More Cebu Posts
- YELLO HOTEL: CEBU SMART AND DESIGN HOTEL
- TOP 8 STREET FOOD STAPLES IN CEBU
- STAYCATION AT THE CITADINES IN BASELINE
- CEBU PACIFIC TRAVEL HACKS
- Snow World in Cebu
- BPI MUSEUM CEBU – LET’S TALK ABOUT MONEY
- 5 REASONS WHY CEBU SALSA NIGHTS IS ALWAYS A GOOD IDEA
- CEBU NIGHTLIFE GUIDE * UPDATED 2018*
- BANTAYAN, CEBU: SAND AS FINE AS SUGAR
- AMAZING CEBU DRONE REEL BY ABIGAIL AQUINO
More Travel With Kids Guides
- Travel with Kids to Tokyo Japan: 4 Days Travel Itinerary
- HONG KONG DISNEYLAND FOR BABIES
- Snow World in Cebu i
- HOW TO FLY WITH BABY
- 10 THINGS THAT CHANGED SINCE I’VE BECOME A MOM
- MY CHILD IS A TRAVEL BLOGGER, TOO
- HOW TO APPLY FOR YOUR BABY’S PHILIPPINE PASSPORT
- HOW TO RENEW YOUR CHILD’S PHILIPPINE PASSPORT
- HOW TO APPLY FOR DSWD MINOR TRAVEL CLEARANCE