September 8, 2019
Mr. Francesco Guidicelli
Vice Honorary Consulate Cebu
Warehouse 62, Castiles Compound, Cabancalan, Mandaue, Cebu
+63 32 414 1671
To Your Honorable Vince Consul,
I would like to apply for a Schengen visa for my purpose of visiting the EU for two weeks. I am applying through your honorable vice consulate.
The primary purpose of travel is our annual family trip. As an art history enthusiast, I am looking forward to visiting museums; and appreciate art and architecture while in Italy. Attached is our planned itinerary while in the EU.
I will be traveling with my family. I have attached a copy of their passports as my travel companions. All expenses incurred in this trip will be by my parents. We will be using cash and credit card to cover our own incidental expenses in the trip.
Please find attached herewith:
(1) Completed Visa Application Form
(2) Personal documents
(3) Flight Ticket Details
(4) Hotel Reservations
(5) Travel Insurance.
(6) Financial and Self-Employment documents.
(7) Photocopy of travel companions documents and passports
I trust that you will find everything in order. Let me know if there are any further information you may need.
We look forward for the trip! If you need anything from me, you can contact me via email or mobile number.
Very truly yours,
JANA DE LOS SANTOS
MORE VISA GUIDES
- SAMPLE COVER LETTER TO ITALIAN CONSULATE FOR SCHENGEN VISA
- SAMPLE COVER LETTER TO FRENCH CONSULATE FOR SCHENGEN VISA
- HOW TO APPLY FOR UK VISA
- HOW TO APPLY FOR SCHENGEN VISA – FRENCH
- HOW TO APPLY FOR SCHENGEN VISA – NORWEGIAN
- HOW TO APPLY FOR US F-1 VISA
MORE EUROPE GUIDES
- 10 MOMENTS OF CULTURE SHOCK IN EUROPE AS A FILIPINO
- THAT TIME I WAS ROBBED IN EUROPE
- 5 DAYS ITINERARY TO PARIS, FRANCE
- HOW TO SCORE CHEAP FLIGHTS TO EUROPE