January 8, 2020
THE HONORABLE CONSUL
EMBASSY OF ITALY
6/F Zeta II Bldg. 191 Salcedo Street
Legaspi Village, Makati City
Dear Sir / Madam
I am _____________, Filipino passport holder of ____________ would like to apply for a Schengen visa for my purpose of visiting the EU for two weeks. I am applying through your honorable consulate.
The primary purpose of travel is for personal holiday. I intend to visit Italy and France. We are applying through your honorable embassy because Italy is our first port of entry.
I intend to stay for 10 days in the Schengen area and all personal expenses will be paid by myself.
The main purpose of travel is tourism. I travel extensively with family, friends or myself; and have never overstayed a visa ever.
Please find attached herewith:
(1) Completed Visa Application Form
(2) Personal documents and Flight History
(3) Flight Ticket Details
(4) Hotel Reservations
(5) Travel Insurance.
(6) Financial and Self-Employment documents.
I trust that you will find everything in order. Let me know if there are any further information you may need.
We look forward for the trip! If you need anything from me, you can contact me via email or mobile number.
Very truly yours,
JANA DE LOS SANTOS
MORE VISA GUIDES
- SAMPLE COVER LETTER TO ITALIAN CONSULATE FOR SCHENGEN VISA
- SAMPLE COVER LETTER TO FRENCH CONSULATE FOR SCHENGEN VISA
- HOW TO APPLY FOR UK VISA
- HOW TO APPLY FOR SCHENGEN VISA – FRENCH
- HOW TO APPLY FOR SCHENGEN VISA – NORWEGIAN
- HOW TO APPLY FOR US F-1 VISA