If you visit to a new country that speaks a different language, you are bound to mispronounce words and places. No biggie, faux pas of travelers from foreign lands.
English seems easy, but it is an interesting and tricky language on its own! UK English, especially, is a whole other level. If you want to go the extra mile though and impress both locals and tourists, it would pay to do a little bit of research on how to properly pronounce places.
By the way, to get to UK, Filipino visitors need a UK visa. Here’s how to get one: HOW TO APPLY FOR UK VISA IN CEBU, PHILIPPINES. And if you know how I spent my few days in UK, read on to my guide 5 days in UK.
Here’s how to properly pronounce places in the United Kingdom:
More UK Related Posts
- SUGGESTED ITINERARY: 5 DAYS IN LONDON, UK
- STONEHENGE TRAVEL GUIDE *UPDATED 2019*
- 10 MOMENTS OF CULTURE SHOCK IN EUROPE AS A FILIPINO
- HOW TO APPLY FOR UK VISA IN CEBU, PHILIPPINES
- HOW TO PRONOUNCE UK PLACES