Last September at Plaza Independencia, Dutch Pancake came to Cebu to achieve one major feat: to create the biggest Dutch Pancake event in Cebu! The goal is to make (and feed) more than 1,000 people!
What’s Pancake Surfing?
Pancake surfing is the concept of traveling the world and organizing events with pancakes at local places.
Now, Dutch Pancake Nights has been done all over the world for more than 450 times, in 70+ countries and 140+ cities, e.g. Rome, New York, Rio de Janeiro, London, Tokyo, Casablanca, Buenos Aires, Hong Kong, Mexico City and more.
- YELLO HOTEL: CEBU SMART AND DESIGN HOTEL
- TOP 8 STREET FOOD STAPLES IN CEBU
- STAYCATION AT THE CITADINES IN BASELINE
- CEBU PACIFIC TRAVEL HACKS
- Snow World in Cebu
- BPI MUSEUM CEBU – LET’S TALK ABOUT MONEY
- 5 REASONS WHY CEBU SALSA NIGHTS IS ALWAYS A GOOD IDEA
- CEBU NIGHTLIFE GUIDE * UPDATED 2018*
- BANTAYAN, CEBU: SAND AS FINE AS SUGAR
- AMAZING CEBU DRONE REEL BY ABIGAIL AQUINO