Talk about girl power. I am a big fan of this young, bright and talented woman from Cebu: Abigail Aquino.
She was a former student of mine when I taught in the University of San Carlos – School of Architecture, Fine Arts and Design a few years back. Now, I have seen her work online and have been watching this talent closely.
Amazing Cebu Drone Pilot: Abigail Aquino
Abigail Aquino has found her niche in drone photography and videography, and featured all over the world–from the New York News to National Geographic.
Her work has been viral online in various social media, blogs and websites. It is worthy of note that in the world of drone, only less than 5% of drone operators are female.
See the beauty of Cebu’s less traveled places with this amazing cebu drone reel, made by Awkward Abbey.
You can visit and follow her Facebook page at Awkward Abbey.
More Cebu Guides
- YELLO HOTEL: CEBU SMART AND DESIGN HOTEL
- TOP 8 STREET FOOD STAPLES IN CEBU
- STAYCATION AT THE CITADINES IN BASELINE
- CEBU PACIFIC TRAVEL HACKS
- Snow World in Cebu
- BPI MUSEUM CEBU – LET’S TALK ABOUT MONEY
- 5 REASONS WHY CEBU SALSA NIGHTS IS ALWAYS A GOOD IDEA
- CEBU NIGHTLIFE GUIDE * UPDATED 2018*
- BANTAYAN, CEBU: SAND AS FINE AS SUGAR
- AMAZING CEBU DRONE REEL BY ABIGAIL AQUINO