Postcard pretty travel guides and stories from an island girl traveling around the world
Hey! I’m Rachel, a travel writer behind Postcard Pretty Travel. I’ve lived in 5 different cities around the world and traveled to 30+ countries. My current home base is in Cebu City, Philippines.
Nowadays where everyone is looking for Instagram-worthy shots, I’m still enamored at postcard-pretty places.
Here you can find a rich resource of travel guides and stories for every traveler in mind. This is a travel blog aimed for Filipino travelers who seek to explore within the Philippines and around the world.
My weekly column featuring travel stories appeared on Sunstar Weekend that comes out every Sunday. You can read some of the published articles at column, listen to the podcast, or buy my book!
- Island Life
- Thoughts and Musings
- Published Travel Stories
- Travel with Kids Guide
- What to Expect Guide
- Food Guide
- Luxury Travel
- Nightlife Guide
- Bucket List Check!
- Budget Travel Guide
- Visa Guide
- General Travel & more
Let’s Connect on Social Media!
- Cebu (homebase)
- Hong Kong
- South Korea
- Business Law and Life Blog – Economerienda.com
Latest Blog Posts
- BPI museum in Cebu – A Museum on Money
- Book Production in Cebu, Philippines
- We Deliver: Postcards from Elsewhere
- Postcards from Elsewhere Merch
- Postcards from Elsewhere Media Features: TV, Print, Radio
- Book Launch in Cebu: Postcards from Elsewhere by Rachel Arandilla
- Johanna’s Story: Home and the Middle of Nowhere